- Spring 北京福利彩票官网 Term 1 & 2 classes begin – Jan. 6, 北京福利彩票官网
- 1st Fee Payment Deadline – Nov. 8, 北京福利彩票官网
- Drop/Add – Jan. 6-8, 北京福利彩票官网
- Last Day to Drop and Receive a Refund – Jan. 8, 北京福利彩票官网
- Spring 北京福利彩票官网 Term 3 Application and Documents – Feb. 1, 北京福利彩票官网
- Summer 北京福利彩票官网 Application and Documents – April 4, 北京福利彩票官网
For important calendar dates click here
The placement test is administered by the Professional Assessment Center (PAC). The PAC Center is located inSatisfactory scores on the SAT I, ACT, ASSET, or ACCUPLACER placement test or a grade of C or better from an accredited post-secondary institution in English and math level 100 or higher. Algebra placement test scores are required for certain diploma programs and all degree programs. Test scores are considered valid for placement for a period of 5 years.